The perfect thanksgiving or christmas dessert (we also put this fudge in christmas baskets to give to friends, which when you think about it is a bit mean because we’re basically poisoning them with sugar)!
Anyway, this recipe is super easy, super sweet, and everything fudge ought to be. And what is this time of year for besides eating all the unhealthy, really delicious food you possibly can?
Gluten-free fudge for Christmas and Thanksgiving.
Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: About 30 squares of fudge
- ¾ cup evaporated milk
- 1 ¾ cup white sugar
- 1 ½ cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 ½ cups order clonazepam online semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup pecans or walnuts (optional)
- In a small saucepan, combine the evaporated milk and sugar. Heat at medium high. Bring it to a slow boil, and let it boil for 5 minutes. Turn the heat to low and stir in marshmallows, chocolate chips, vanilla extract, and nuts. Stir until the chocolate chips and marshmallows are melted.
- Pour into a buttered 9x13 inch pan. Let it cool for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator. When cool, cut into squares. Fudge can be kept for about a month.
This recipe looks so good and as I have recently become lactose intolerant. I can use skim milk but just in small amounts and It doesn’t seem to upset my body to much. OK. My question is can I substitute ‘Stevia artificial sugar ‘ in this recipe and what would the ratio be or just how much would I use? I LOVE sweets and this is a ‘great recipe ‘ that would make me feel ALOT less guilt in enjoying a sweet piece of happiness!
rsvp. can’t wait .
Unfortunately, I don’t think that stevia would work too well in this fudge…the recipe really needs the caramelized sugar to help the fudge solidify later. If you’re looking for some delicious, lactose-free and refined sugar free chocolate amazingness, however, try these paleo no bakes or this chocolate mousse. I prefer to use honey as a natural sugar substitute, but if you don’t eat honey and prefer stevia, try using stevia in the paleo mousse recipe. I think it would work just fine!
Best of luck and hope this helps!