These are quick and super easy. They would be good for dessert or snacks…Except we had them for breakfast. 🙂
Recipe is dairy free and gluten-free. You can mix the dry ingredients together a night ahead of time so you can put them into the oven quickly in the morning…to make hot muffins for breakfast!
- Part One
- ¾ cup rice flour
- ¼ cup cornstarch, potato starch, or tapioca starch
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch salt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup chocolate chips (use dairy-free chocolate chips for dairy free muffins)
- Part Two
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup melted honey
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 2 banana, mashed
- Preheat that oven to 400 degrees F. Put some wax paper muffin liners (8 of the buggers) into your muffin pan.
- Mix together all the ingredients in “part one”.
- In another bowl, mix the eggs, melted honey, melted butter, and mashed banana together.
- Add part two to part one and stir until blended.
- Spoon the muffin mix into the prepared pans. Cook for 30 minutes (20 minutes for mini muffins) until lightly browned on top and absolutely delicious.